Participating in Sure9 staking means you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted all the terms of the staking, and you acknowledge and agree that you will be subject to the regulations of the staking terms and are willing to comply with the terms. If you do not understand or accept all the terms of the pledging financing, please do not participate in this activity.
B. How to participate in lock-up staking
Once you subscribe, you agree that:
- Sure9 staking all or part of the assets you staking; Sure9 may act as a validator on the applicable network; and entrusts the operator to use your staking assets for voting rights.
- The minimum amount of staking assets required to purchase the pledging product or any purchasing restrictions. Your agreement cannot be revoked until the staking ends.
C. Staking reward calculation method
- Accumulate from the day after the subscription (reward calculation day). Staking rewards accumulate every day and are calculated based on the number of days, with 365 days as one year. You will not earn any staking rewards on the first day of subscription.
- Daily rewards will be distributed to your fund wallet between 00:00-08:00 (GMT+8) on the day of calculation, based on the staking interest rate accumulated on the same day; distributed in USDT.
- Staking rewards and their calculation methods are rounded down to the nearest integer without exception.
- Sure9 reserves all on-chain rewards. The amount may differ from the staking reward.
D. Calculation method for changing staking interest rates
- Changing staking interest rates are posted on the website and may change from time to time.
- Sure9 cannot guarantee that the staking rewards you actually receive can be calculated based on the changing staking interest rate displayed at the time of purchase. The statements regarding potential profits at the time of purchase are (i) estimates that cannot be guaranteed, and (ii) calculated based on changing staking interest rates, which may change at any time.
- You can redeem before the staking settlement date, but the profit already received and a 10% handling fee on the staking amount will be deducted.
- After the settlement date (exchange date), Sure9 may allow you to redeem the staking currency in USDT.
F. Termination, suspension, or cancellation of access rights
In the following situations, Sure9 may terminate, suspend, or cancel your platform access rights, impose restrictions on any Sure9 account, suspend or cancel your participation in pledging financing, or delay specific transactions:
- You fail to provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as required by Sure9;
- To comply with applicable laws (including anti-money laundering or sanction laws), a court order requires Sure9 to take action;
- Sure9 must comply with any directives or instructions from government agencies or units;
- Sure9 reasonably believes that any information you provide to Sure9 is incorrect, untrue, outdated, or incomplete, or you fail to provide other information we require in a timely and complete manner.
- We may share your account and information related to your use of this platform with third parties due to requirements of relevant applicable regulations. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to disclose such information.
G. Technical Disclaimer
- Sure9 may from time to time suspend the right to access your Sure9 account, platform, and/or Sure9 services for regular and emergency maintenance. Sure9 will make reasonable efforts to ensure timely processing of transactions on the platform, but Sure9 makes no representations or warranties as to the time required to complete processing, which depends on many factors beyond our control.
- While Sure9 has made reasonable efforts to update the information on the platform, we make no express or implied statements, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the content on the platform (including information related to Sure9 services).
- You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use Sure9 services. You are responsible for obtaining and updating the compatible hardware or devices required to access and use Sure9 services, platforms, and any updates. Sure9 does not guarantee that Sure9 services or any part thereof can operate on any particular hardware or device. Sure9 services may experience malfunctions and delays due to electronic communication.
H. General Terms
- Sure9 will contact you with details provided to Sure9. This may include contacting you by email, SMS, or telephone. It is important that your contact details are correct and up-to-date. If your contact details change, you must notify us immediately. Sure9 is not responsible if notifying us results in not receiving Sure9 information, notices, or other important information.
- Sure9 may send notices to your email address. You are responsible for ensuring that the email address is up-to-date and correct. If the notice has been sent to your email address, it will be deemed received whether or not it is received.
- You may only give us notice when Sure9 gives you instructions, which may change from time to time.
Applicable Law means all relevant or applicable regulations, laws (including common law rules), equity principles, rules, directives, regulatory principles and requirements, notices, orders, writs, injunctions, judgments, regulations, rulings, directions, announcements, notifications, mandatory conduct rules, guidance, procedural comments and interpretations (from governmental authorities, regulatory bodies or other regulatory authorities or self-regulatory organizations of which Sure9 is a member), applicable to the provision, receipt or use of any Sure9 services related to these terms or any other products provided, used or received.
- On-chain rewards mean any form of reward or benefit, including but not limited to digital assets, "proof-of-stake" rewards obtained by Sure9 for staking, validating, or participating in other applicable network-assigned transactions.
- Platform means the digital platform through which we or any Sure9 operator may provide Sure9 services to you, via websites, mobile apps, Sure9 APIs or other usage methods as may be specified by Sure9 operators from time to time.
- Redemption means your instruction to Sure9 to transfer staking assets to your fund wallet.
- Reward Calculation Day means the day at 0:00 UTC on which Sure9 calculates the staking reward amount, which will be credited to your fund wallet.
- The funding wallet refers to your Sure9 account used for spot trading.
- Staking assets refer to the digital assets that you use to subscribe.
- Staking period refers to the period of the agreement during which you must entrust the staking assets to Sure9 in order to be entitled to staking rewards. The agreement period may be based on time or events.
- Staking content refers to the content of Sure9's staking of USDT on applicable networks under these terms.
- Subscription limit refers to the maximum quantity of staking assets, number of users, or any other matters that Sure9 may decide on its own from time to time regarding the limit of subscribed staking content.
- The variable staking interest rate is the annualized interest rate used to calculate the staking reward.
This document may have been translated and published in different languages. In the event of any inconsistency, error, omission, or mistake in any translated version, the English version shall prevail.